Vacuum Butterfly Mixer of Alloy Steel for Paint
|FOB Price:||US $1,000-10,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $1,000-10,000/ Piece|
- Model NO.: ZDSJ
- Working: High Speed Mixer
- Application: Liquid with Suspended Solids, Liquid
- Application Area: Chemical
- Mixing Drum Shape: Disc
- Condition: New
- Trademark: QINYE
- Specification: 11kw-132kw
- HS Code: 8479820090
- Mixer Type: Agitator
- Stirring Type: Spiral
- Certification: CE
- Layout Type: Verticle
- Operating type: Continuous Operating
- Material: Alloy Steel
- Transport Package: Wooden Case
- Origin: Jiangsu China
Butterfly mixer is a kind of machine that does very well in stirring and mixing chemical materials of high viscosity. Because of its simple structure and operation, and high cost performance, this machine is a good choice for the businesses which produce silica gel and high-quality lacquer putty.
Normal Models(named according to main motor's power just as ZDSJ45 etc..)
|Main Motor's power kw||11||22||45||75||90||110||132|
|Hydraulic lifted mm||900||1100||1400||1600||1800||2000||2200|
|Vessel's capacity L||200||400-600||1000-1500||1500-2500||2000-4000||3000-5000||4000-6000|
QINYE can produce butterfly mixers with different parameters according to customers' requests.
Notes: Our Company advises the machine be mounted on a steel platform when the power of main motor exceeds 45kw or the capacity is more than 1500L, for the vessel is too heavy to push manually.
Additional: The platform style above can use several vessels for one machine and electric revolving.
Other options foe customers:
- mixers mounted on vessel;
- mixers fitted with scrapers, the material of which is Teflon;
- holes in the lid, such as : feed inlet, inspection hole, vacuum port, vent ,etc(especially for vacuum butterfly mixer)
- The stirrer can be lifted up and down automatically within a certain range during the process of mixing. This ensures that the materials of high viscosity are fully mixed. This function is also applicable to vacuum mixers;
- Mixers of other modality.
JiangYin QinYe Chemical Machinery was established in 2000, locating in the Yangtze River Delta, connecting Taihu Lake in the south, Yangtze River in the North, within two-hour driving distance from Shanghai and Nanjing.
The company is a professional manufacturer integrating mechanical designing, manufacturing, selling and service. The products are widely applied to fine chemicals such as painting, dyeing, new energy material, ink, glue, food, medical, cosmetics, pesticide, paper, leather coating and etc.
QinYe has become the domestic largest manufacturer and R&D center of machinery of dispersing, mixing, and wet nano-grinding in fine chemical industry, and owns multiple patents.