Postitive Pressure Dense Phase Pneumatic Conveying System
|FOB Price:||US $1,000-10,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $1,000-10,000/ Piece|
- Structure: Conveyor System
- Application: Chemical,Pesticide,Painting,Ceramics
- Trademark: QINYE
- Specification: 0.2MPa-0.5MPa
- HS Code: 8479820090
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Condition: New
- Transport Package: Wooden Case
- Origin: Jiangsu China
Positive pressure dense phase pneumatic conveying system uses compressed air as conveying media. The conveying method that the material in the pipe flowing in low speed, sand-dune like, fluid or aggregated is called Positive pressure dense phase pneumatic conveying. The normal air source is compressed air machine, the conveying pressure is from 0.2Mpa-0.5Mpa due to different working condition.
By conveying character, it can be divided two methods, the positive pressure dense phase turbine conveying, and positive pressure dense phase pulse conveying; the method that the material is conveyed in a low speed and aggregated in the pipe is called positive pressure dense phase pulse conveying.
- Higher working pressure, that could realize long distance and effective conveying; By using roll booster, could realize super long distance conveying;
- Due to the low speed of the material, less wear of the conveying pipe and material;
- High Material/Air ratio, less air consumption, lower operating cost;
- Be capable of one point to multiple points conveying, convenient for process designing.
- Conveying pressure: 0.2Mpa-0.5Mpa (depending on the material density, distance and height)
- Air source pressure required : not less than 0.45Mpa
- Material/Air:45kg material-85kg material/kg air
- Conveying speed: beginning at 6m/s to end 12m/s
- Conveying distance: Height 50m, horizontal 1500m.
- Driving source: air compressed machine (normally 0.8Mpa)
Partner And Customer
JiangYin QinYe Chemical Machinery was established in 2000, locating in the Yangtze River Delta, connecting Taihu Lake in the south, Yangtze River in the North, within two-hour driving distance from Shanghai and Nanjing.
The company is a professional manufacturer integrating mechanical designing, manufacturing, selling and service. The products are widely applied to fine chemicals such as painting, dyeing, new energy material, ink, glue, food, medical, cosmetics, pesticide, paper, leather coating and etc.
QinYe has become the domestic largest manufacturer and R&D center of machinery of dispersing, mixing, and wet nano-grinding in fine chemical industry, and owns multiple patents.