Negative Pressure Dilute Phase Pneumatic Conveying System
|FOB Price:||US $1,000-10,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $1,000-10,000/ Piece|
- Structure: Conveyor System
- Application: Chemical,Pesticide,Painting,Ceramics
- Trademark: QINYE
- Specification: -0.02MPa~-0.06MPa
- HS Code: 8479820090
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Condition: New
- Transport Package: Wooden Case
- Origin: Jiangsu China
Negative pressure dilute phase pneumatic conveying system uses Roots vacuum pump as the driving source. The pressure in the pipe is in low vacuum, the blow speed is about 10-30m/min, the material is atomized in the pipe. The starting pressure of negative pressure conveying is equal or close to atmosphere, while the end pressure is between -10~-60Kpa, the vacuum becomes higher along the conveying pipe. Negative pressure dilute phase pneumatic conveying system is also called vacuum dilute phase pneumatic conveying system.
- The conveying pressure is lower than atmosphere pressure, no pollution will be caused to the environment because of the material leakage even when the pipe is broken.
- Low cost on equipment manufacturing, low maintenance, easy operating.
- Conveying media is directly from air, air temperature is the environment temperature ;Temperature could increase toa certain extent due to friction.
- The conveying could be continuous and batch, air speed is high in the pipe with no material aggregation.
- It could load and unload in multiple points simultaneously.
- Very small pollution to environment, but high requirements on duster and Roots vacuum pump.
- Conveying pressure:-0.02Mpa~-0.06Mpa (depending on the material density, distance and height)
- Material/Air:5kg material -10kg material/kg air
- Conveying speed: beginning at 10m/s to end 30m/s
- Conveying distance: Height 15m, horizontal 100m.
- Driving source: Roots vacuum pump
Partner And Customer
JiangYin QinYe Chemical Machinery was established in 2000, locating in the Yangtze River Delta, connecting Taihu Lake in the south, Yangtze River in the North, within two-hour driving distance from Shanghai and Nanjing.
The company is a professional manufacturer integrating mechanical designing, manufacturing, selling and service. The products are widely applied to fine chemicals such as painting, dyeing, new energy material, ink, glue, food, medical, cosmetics, pesticide, paper, leather coating and etc.
QinYe has become the domestic largest manufacturer and R&D center of machinery of dispersing, mixing, and wet nano-grinding in fine chemical industry, and owns multiple patents.