Packing Machine for Powder Pneumatic-Lifting Ton Bags
|FOB Price:||US $1,000-10,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $1,000-10,000/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Case|
- Model NO.: QY-1000B
- Application: Chemical,Pesticide,Grain
- Forming Function: Filling
- Material Type: Powder Granular
- Packaging Material: Metal
- Specification: 0.4~0.8Mpa
- HS Code: 8479820090
- Automatic Grade: Automatic
- Type: Double Sealing Machine
- Driven Type: Electric
- Packaging: Barrel
- Trademark: QINYE
- Origin: Jiangsu China
- Gravity (shaking) feeding, high accuracy and fast packing.
- Japanese made weighing machine, weighing accuracy automatically adjusted, with optimal standard connecter, being capable of communicating with central system and realizing the central system monitoring on packing.
- Rubber clamping method, wearable opening, convenient for bagging.
- Shaking device can be separately designed according to the characteristic of material, to increase its bulk density.
- Conveying pipeline is optional.
- Powder:Pharmaceutical, chemical, pesticides, rubber, non-metal, painting, ceramics quantitative packing. Such as: ceramic powder, CaCo3, wet table powder, carbon black, rubber powder, food ingredients, colors, dyes, ZnO, medical etc.
|Bag type||Ton bag|
|Power voltage(packing machine)||AV380V 50HZ|
|Weighing form||gross weight|
|Overall weight||Overall power depending on customer's packing weight|
JiangYin QinYe Chemical Machinery was established in 2000, locating in the Yangtze River Delta, connecting Taihu Lake in the south, Yangtze River in the North, within two-hour driving distance from Shanghai and Nanjing.
The company is a professional manufacturer integrating mechanical designing, manufacturing, selling and service. The products are widely applied to fine chemicals such as painting, dyeing, new energy material, ink, glue, food, medical, cosmetics, pesticide, paper, leather coating and etc.
QinYe has become the domestic largest manufacturer and R&D center of machinery of dispersing, mixing, and wet nano-grinding in fine chemical industry, and owns multiple patents.