Positive Pressure Dilute Phase Pneumatic Conveying System
|FOB Price:||US $1,000-10,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $1,000-10,000/ Piece|
- Structure: Conveyor System
- Application: Chemical,Pesticide,Painting,Ceramics
- Trademark: QINYE
- Specification: 0.02MPa-0.08MPa
- HS Code: 8479820090
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Condition: New
- Transport Package: Wooden Case
- Origin: Jiangsu China
Positive pressure dilute phase pneumatic conveying system uses Roots blower or Roots air-press pump as the driving source. Air motion energy as the conveying media, materials is conveyed in the pipe at higher speed and in a distributed and suspended way. The conveying pressure is from several thousands to hundreds of thousands Kpa due to different working conditions.
- Uses air pressure, materials is moving forward in high speed in the pipe, the conveying pressure is declined gradually along the pipe;
- Continuous conveying, stable in conveying fluid, pressure, speed and material/air ratio, stable operation, good reliability and easy maintenance.
- It could load and unload in multiple points simultaneously.
- Large transport volume, for conveying a short distance or medium distance.
- Conveying pressure: 0.02Mpa-0.08Mpa (depending on the material density, distance and height)
- Material/Air: 5kg material-10kg material/kg air
- Conveying speed: beginning at10m/s to end 20m/s
- Conveying distance: Height 20m, horizontal 2000m.
- Driving source: Roots blower
Partner And Customer
JiangYin QinYe Chemical Machinery was established in 2000, locating in the Yangtze River Delta, connecting Taihu Lake in the south, Yangtze River in the North, within two-hour driving distance from Shanghai and Nanjing.
The company is a professional manufacturer integrating mechanical designing, manufacturing, selling and service. The products are widely applied to fine chemicals such as painting, dyeing, new energy material, ink, glue, food, medical, cosmetics, pesticide, paper, leather coating and etc.
QinYe has become the domestic largest manufacturer and R&D center of machinery of dispersing, mixing, and wet nano-grinding in fine chemical industry, and owns multiple patents.